* Overnight trip from Tokyo to Mt Fuji and Hakone, returning to Tokyo by Bullet train
* Fuji visitor center and views from the fifth station
* Cruise on Lake Ashi
* Mt Komagatake aerial cableway with views over Hakone National Park
* Relaxing at Hakone's onsen hot springs
* Free day to explore Hakone at your leisure
* One-day Hakone free pass
* Return trip to Tokyo by Bullet train
* Pickup from selected Tokyo hotels
Your tour begins with a relaxing coach trip to Mt Fuji, Japan's highest mountain. You'll visit the Fuji visitor center to see cultural art dedicated to Fujisan, cruise Lake Ashi and ride the aerial cableway to the top of Mt Komagatake for superb views over Hakone National Park.
You'll then stay the night at Hakone, famous for its hot springs (known as onsen) and natural beauty, with a choice of two accommodation options.
Next day you'll have the whole day free to explore Hakone at your leisure, with a one-day Hakone pass provided free of charge. The pass covers the Hakone Tozan Bus/Train/Cable Car, Hakone Ropeway, Hakone Sightseeing Ship, Numazu Tozan Tokai Bus and Odakyu Express Bus.
You'll then make your own way to Odawara Station by local bus or train to return to Tokyo by Shinkansen Bullet train, arriving at around 8pm. Note that your Shinkansen reservation cannot be changed, and travel time is around 40-60 minutes.
o One-way bullet train from Odawara to Tokyo
o Overnight accommodation
o Professional guide
o Cruise on Lake Ashi
o Aerial cableway ride
o Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Gratuities (optional)
* Hotel drop off
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Tokyo.