Explore the historic town of Malacca! A key port for trade between the East and the West with influences of former Asian and European rulers evident throughout this UNESCO World Heritage City. I will share the historical and cultural significance of top sites including St Paul's Hill, St Paul's church, the Stadthuys, the fortress A’Famosa (Porta de Santiago), and Cheng Hoon Teng, Malaysia’s oldest Chinese temple. You'll also enjoy a typical Malaysian lunch and a stroll along Jonker Street on this exciting Malacca day trip from Kuala Lumpur.
• Day trip to Malacca from Kuala Lumpur (2 hours drive in a comfortable executive car).
• Walk up St Paul's Hill and visit the ruins of St Paul's Church.
• Get panoramic views of the Malacca Strait and Bandar Hilir.
• Savor a typical Nyonya lunch in a local restaurant
• Stroll through antique row of Jonker Street and take in the bustling street market
• Learn the history of this important colonial port from your knowledgeable guide
Great food, great historical sights and stories! Pls contact me if you need further clarifications before booking.
What matters most is my connection with myself, being present and feeling blissful. What I value most is having meaningful relationships with people. Being able to connect with people on deep levels. To be financially independent, and have control of my time and location, I plan to work only on projects and causes that I connect with. I love to travel and live in different parts of the world. Experiencing different cultures, documenting them in photographs and sharing them with others. Come join me for a tour, and I will add fun and value to your experience, giving insights that will shape your thoughts and perception. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Malacca.